The Festival of Marketing has begun! It’s now Day 2 of their week-long event addressing the biggest issues facing marketers during these uncertain times. It’s not too late to claim your exclusive Wise Marketer discount by using the code PTWISEM50 to save £50 at checkout.
The Festival of Marketing is going digital, delivering a week-long global event designed to address the biggest issues facing the industry right now. Taking place on 5-9 October, this year’s Festival will bring together its strongest ever line-up of speakers and sessions.
So, what can Festival provide for you?
- Five days exploring the five biggest issues faced by you and your brand: understanding trends; achieving creative effectiveness; leading change and setting strategy. Explore all the streams and their details here.
- Video on demand access until the end of October: if your diary is already looking busy for 5-9 October, don’t worry! You’ll have plenty of time to catch up on any sessions that you’re unable to watch live.
- Innovative and engaging session formats: compelling Keynotes, bitesized Festival Shorts, Ask Me Anything speaker Q&As, Marketing Week Masterclasses, plus workshops and roundtables, the sessions will be as varied and thought-provoking as ever.
- Amazing Headliners: already including Mark Ritson, one of the world’s best marketing instructors; Richard Curtis, writer, director and co-founder of Red Nose Day; Julia Goldin, Global CMO, Lego; Nile Rodgers, artist, producer and songwriter. Plus, more to be announced in the coming weeks.
- More global than ever before: the digital offering means that this year’s Festival will have worldwide involvement, from speakers and delegates alike. The learning will reflect this by providing you with a global perspective on trends, customers, leadership and more.
And as a member of the Wise Marketer we’ve secured you an exclusive discount code on your Digital Festival Pass. Save £50 and purchase your pass for £199+VAT with code PTWISEM50.
For more information, download the delegate pack here. If you have any questions, please get in touch and a member of the Festival team will contact you to assist