Reward Paths: The B2B Loyalty Experts
Reward Paths LLC is a full service marketing firm specializing in helping companies design, enable and operate reward, loyalty and incentive programs for their customers and associates. Reward Paths offers affordable, best of breed technology especially well suited to the B2B and coalition marketplaces. The company’s cloud based platform provides extensive reward program functionality and services to B2B clients serving professional, institutional and trade audiences, plus sales force, employee and channel incentive programs. Reward Paths LLC is majority owned by Incentive Solutions Limited (ISL) of Auckland, New Zealand. For more information visit www.rewardpaths.com.
Download the essential guide to customer loyalty for B2B marketers.
- Complete program design, operations and financial assessment services
- Specialists in the B2B loyalty marketplace
- Cloud-based technology platform capable of handling all database requirements, points, discounts, communications, reward redemption, reporting and full CRM capabilities.
- Easy to access reporting and advanced analytical dashboards
- Substantial expertise in the trades marketplace (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, construction, contracting, roofing, etc); medical, dental and veterinary; farming and agchem industries; tech/telco VARS and re-sellers plus other B2B “niche” markets.
- Reward Paths LLC is majority owned by Incentive Solutions Limited (ISL) of Auckland, New Zealand. ISL serves clients in the B2B marketplace in New Zealand, Australia and SE Asia and operates a global data center and software development team for loyalty applications in Auckland. ISL’s core technology platform, Incentive Control™, is exclusively licensed by Reward Paths in the US, Canadian and Caribbean markets. For more information visit www.incentivesolutions.co.nz.
MORE FROM REWARD PATHS
The Essentials Catalogue: B2B Loyalty in ActionThe ancient Greek philosopher, Plato, was the original author of the phrase,…
B2B Loyalty and the Gemini Effect (Revisited)Veteran B2B loyalty marketers know that the redemption experience in any program…
Could this be the oldest B2B Loyalty program in the world?30 years ago Priority Partnership was launched to reward customers for purchasing…
Finding the Consumer Inside Your B2B ClientsCustomer loyalty is arguably more important in business-to-business (B2B) industries than it…