Findings from the new Maritz|Wise Marketer Loyalty Landscape Study, exploring how US consumers think and feel about today’s loyalty programs.
Barry Kirk, VP Loyalty Marketing Solutions, Maritz Motivation Solutions and Aaron Dauphinee, COO of The Wise Marketer present detailed findings from their joint research project, The Loyalty Landscape.
While the project wasn’t commissioned to debunk some of the long-held assumptions behind member behavior, that is in fact, exactly what happened.
How do consumers really feel about and respond to your program?
In this information-packed hour, you’ll learn:
- How willing are consumers are to pay for loyalty programs, and what are they expecting in return?
- How concerned are consumers about loyalty program fraud and how it’s affecting their behavior?
- How are consumers thinking differently about the loyalty reward experience?
- How are generational differences driving the need for loyalty programs to evolve.
- Why it’s important to differentiate between Resolute Loyalists and Transient Loyalists – the idea behind “propensity for loyalty”.