Welcome to the Wise Marketer Group
In the Dentsu Aegis 2019 CMO Survey the question was asked of CMO’s:
- “How important do you believe select marketing capabilities are to your future business and how well are you delivering today?”
The responses listed 6 Top marketing capabilities:
- Creativity and big ideas that build the brand and create an emotional connection
- Data Collection, management and analytics that drive real customer insight
- Customer Experience and commerce that is seamless and consistent across all channels
- CRM and Loyalty Programs that help anticipate future customer needs
- Entertainment and Content Development that attracts consumers to the brand
- Media that is highly targeted, contextual and optimized through data
If you are:
- A brand interested in achieving mastery of these Top 6 listed marketing capabilities
- A service provider with products and services designed to deliver these capabilities to brands
You belong here at TheWiseMarketer.com.
You will find a media site that examines the broad spectrum of topics related to customer marketing. Each of the 6 Top Marketing Capabilities are topics that we cover on a regular basis and there is so much more.
The Wise Marketer covers every aspect of Customer Marketing on a Global basis. Going beyond desktop research, we leverage a global network of actual human beings who are well-recognized practitioners in CRM, Loyalty, Marketing Technology, Data Analytics, and more.
The Wise Marketer publishes up to date, authoritative and well-informed content with the added layer of insight that can only come from a leadership team composed of experienced executives who have spent careers pursuing ways and means to attract, develop and retain customers to develop higher profitability for brands.
Download our most recent Media Kit here
Collaborate with The Wise Marketer and the Loyalty Academy (Hint: Opportunities below)
Thought Leadership Development and Content Marketing
- TheWiseMarketer.com offers clients the most cutting-edge, response-generating approach to brand building. We deliver thought leadership and content marketing plans that are strategically designed to meet your business objectives.
- We publish everything with an independent and unbiased point-of-view because we know that business content readers are far more likely to click on useful or authoritative content and are more likely to connect with organizations that provide that useful content.
- Reach worldwide C-suite executives, loyalty and customer experience practitioners who have each opted-in to receive our partner and sponsor messaging.
- We’ll work with you to develop unique campaigns that creates awareness and engagement to these valuable and hard-to-reach decision-makers.
- Limited and exclusive banner placements are available to our partners and sponsors. Be seen alongside the high-quality content our email subscribers receive each week.
Website Banner Ads
- 20,000 monthly visits (and growing) can bring the right kind of awareness to the right kind of people.
- With a variety of placements and sizes, Wise Marketer advertisers can even claim topic & category exclusivity.
Webinar Presentation & Sponsorships
- Your organization can become the presenting sponsor for one of our ongoing series of topical webinars or Executive Interviews.
- Created on a standalone basis or as part of a strategic content plan, your proprietary content and branding messages can be highlighted to a global Wise Marketer audience.
Co-sponsored Reports & White Papers
- Well researched, well written and well edited for The Wise Marketer’s unique audience, co-sponsored reports and white papers represent powerful opportunities to put your brand, your opportunity squarely in the middle of their decision-making processes.
Sponsorship of the Loyalty Academy 2020 Conference
- The annual Loyalty Academy Conference, hosted by the Wise Marketer Group, brings together the best minds in loyalty and customer marketing for an intimate, one+ day event with lots of learning, sharing, and networking.
- The Loyalty Academy Conference format is built around an annual theme and goes deep into key topics with punchy presentations and active group discussions. No sales pitches, no trade show gauntlet – just open, in-depth analysis of the biggest issues facing loyalty marketers today.
Loyalty Academy Course Sponsorship
- The Loyalty Academy is where you can earn your Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional (CLMP) designation. This educational program is the first-ever certification program for Loyalty Marketers, designed to provide organizations and individuals with a thorough education in loyalty marketing theory and practice.
- The Loyalty Academy education program provides a unique opportunity to demonstrate its thought leadership in a way that precisely supports its position in the marketplace.
Visit the Wise Marketer often to stay on top of your customer marketing game, advance your career and build your brand.
- Wise Marketer serves as the “objective voice” for the industry
- Our brand essence is centered on Trust, Independent / Unbiased thinking, and advocacy for all industry participants
- We serve a Global market and have partners and colleagues “on the ground” in the important markets of the world.