A complete guide to profitable marketing & growth
The Wise Marketer is proud to announce its complete guide to profitable marketing strategies and brand growth, 'The Marketing Guide', distilling all the marketing best practices, do's and don'ts, practical how-to's, research and wisdom of The Wise Marketer and its panels of experts into one 370-page electronic report.
The new report is a must-have, packed with up-to-date facts and figures, as well as how to develop marketing strategies that really work, boost your brand's revenue and market share, measure your return on investment, and increase profits. Find out what works and what doesn't, who's succeeded and how they did it, and how the world's top marketers and brands keep their competitive edge.
Be the best informed marketer you know It walks you step-by-step through all the know-how, best practices, advice, metrics, reporting, analysis, and bottom-line effects of different marketing strategies - both traditional and emerging - and provides expert help from thought-leaders in every major market.
Find out the best ways to gather, analyse, and act on customer data to increase profitability, build your brand, empower your customers, beat out the competition, reduce churn, and increase customer frequency, spending, and share of wallet.
Benefits you'll reap from the guide Among the hundreds of insights and walk-throughs, you'll learn:
- Why customer engagement is essential to the marketing mix, what it really means, how to actually achieve it, and how to increase engagement through email, the web, social media, the mobile channel, and loyalty marketing
- Factors driving the customer experience, how to improve and manage the customer experience to increase its effect on the bottom line, and how to develop a customer-centric strategy and develop real customer trust
- How to spot when customers are about to defect, re-engage them, and stop them leaving, and how to lessen customer effort and to win back customers who have already defected to competitors
- How consumers feel about brands, what they really want from marketers, what they're happy about, what they're unhappy about, and what factors really drive their everyday purchase decisions
- How consumers differ from each other, and how they should affect your marketing strategy
- How the retail world is developing, what retail marketers are doing to succeed, the latest evolution of retail marketing strategy, and how retailers can build a solid and secure growth strategy for the future
- The evolution of online retail marketing strategy, what digital marketers are doing to grow their brands in the face of competition from giants like Amazon, plus trends, forecasts and the strategies needed to cope with rapid changes in digital marketing
- Trends, forecasts and the evolution of mobile marketing, the impact of new mobile technologies, and how to solve the key problems facing mobile marketers
- Arguments for and against social media marketing, and the metrics needed to measure its success or failure, plus the evolution of social marketing strategy and the combination of social media with other channels
- A new model for word of mouth marketing, plus the evolution of Voice of the Customer (VoC) programmes
- How to build a fiercely loyal customer base, and what's involved in a robust customer loyalty marketing strategy, plus the latest loyalty trends, forecasts, and insights
- The business benefits of loyalty marketing, and how to avoid the main problems with customer loyalty initiatives, plus examinations of how loyalty's being leveraged in the retail, travel, financial and other sectors
- New developments in the customer relationship management (CRM) space, and how to build a long-term CRM strategy
- The latest trends, insights and developments in coupon marketing, branding and advertising
- The benefits and pitfalls of business-to-business (B2B) marketing techniques, including the key drivers of B2B client loyalty and the different models for B2B loyalty initiatives
- Metrics for digital and traditional marketers, including a detailed guide to customer value and loyalty metrics, plus a practical primer on statistical measurement
- How to convince the board about marketing's value, produce vital management reports (including the famous Bathtub report and many others), and the trend toward increasing both traditional and digital marketing budgets to help counter the recessive economy
- How to collect and analyse customer data ethically, segment your customer base more intelligently, and extract even greater business growth and value from your existing customer data Click here for full pricing, single copies and subscriptions.
Whether you're a seasoned professional who wants to stay ahead of the game, or just starting out and want a springboard to get your strategy right first time, The Marketing Guide gives you all the essential ideas and techniques for profitable and successful marketing, plus expert guidance on planning, executing, measuring, analysing and future-proofing your strategy.
Available as a subscription or a one-off licence, The Marketing Guide (a.k.a. the 'Orange Owl Guide') is carefully researched and written every year, and published as a searchable, printable, simply indexed PDF document. Each edition contains brand new ideas, techniques, best practices, facts and figures, research and practical know-how. And these 350+ pages of unrivalled marketing intelligence will sit happily on your desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone or even a memory stick. This annual report can be put on subscription to save money, or you can simply buy any edition when it's published for only £397.
Best of all, during May 2013, our readers can order the guide for 25% LESS - only £297! Click here to order yours now!