Loyalty Summit CXM, a sister event to travel-focused Loyalty Summit and the FT Awards, makes its US debut In Los Angeles this month after a successful inaugural event earlier this year in Zurich Switzerland.
Designed to be an intimate event for senior level leaders focused on customer loyalty and customer experience, the Summit will feature a number of highly regarded speakers, known across marketing and business circles.
The theme for the event is the Loyalty Renaissance upon us, which recognizes that in the coming cookieless age, loyalty needs to evolve from the traditional models that are all too ubiquitous (and have been for decades).
The five “tracks” reflect the core principles of what is going to get loyalty “unstuck”, and those are:
- Loyalty As A Business Strategy, moving into the C-suite
- The Art of Loyalty, reflecting that it should be brand-driven
- Frictionless Experiences, which are made more challenging – but ultimately are rewarding in and of themselves, given intermediaries and partners
- Enabling Technologies, making it easier to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Payments and Co-Brand Credit Cards, which are among the glue that allows for customer insights, rewards, and better experiences
Each track will be built on hybrid keynotes and panel discussions, with an array of sought-after speakers from academia, investment banking, leading brands, and strategic providers to the industry.
Notable speakers and panelists include:
- Wharton’s – and Theta’s – Professor Peter Fader
- Alejandro Gonzales Saul, who as head of Digital at FEMSA leads Premia, the leading coalition loyalty enterprise in Latin America
- Claudia Infante, Chief Data Officer at Margaritaville
- Anil Mansukhani, VP Loyalty MGM Resorts International
- Joe Ryan from Goldman Sachs
- Peter Greenberg from CBS News
- Allison Ferguson, head of enterprise loyalty at Honda Motor
- David Carder, Director of Global Retail, and eCommerce Strategy at UPS
- Gabe Alonso, VP of Digital at El Pollo Loco
- And many more
For more information on Loyalty Summit CXM, visit www.LoyaltySummitCXM.com.
Wise Marketer offers a $200 discount on general admission for anyone using code: WISE200 and Retailers and brands can take advantage of a Complimentary VIP Invitation when they register with code: WISEVIP