CA Pizza Kitchen offers loyalty rewards
California Pizza Kitchen has launched its new 'Thank You Card' dining rewards programme which, from now until 8th October 2010, will involve giving out some 2.7 million Thank You Cards to customers dining at the chain's full-service restaurants throughout the US.
Each dining party will receive a sealed envelope with their bill, which contains a guaranteed prize ranging from 10% off a meal to US$25,000.
This year, CPK is also holding a US$100,000 sweepstake, giving customers an opportunity to win twice. Customers can enter the draw online or via their mobile phone by entering a unique code they can find on the inside of each envelope presented to them at the restaurant.
The sealed envelopes are to be opened only by a CPK manager upon the guests' return, and diners have until 8th October to redeem their prizes.
The prizes available include:
- US$100,000 online sweepstakes;
- US$25,000 in cash;
- US$5,000 in cash;
- US$2,500 in cash;
- US$1,000 in cash;
- US$1,000 shopping spree at Neiman Marcus;
- A round-trip on Jet Blue Airways and a four-night stay at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA;
- A round-trip airfare on Jet Blue Airways and a five-night stay at a five star hotel in Hawaii;
- Frozen pizzas for a year (52 coupons for free CPK frozen pizzas, valid at any grocer where product is available);
- From 10% to 50% off the bill on the next visit to a CPK restaurant.