Colloquy Network adds more international partners
In the loyalty marketing sector, the Colloquy Network of loyalty consultants has taken shape nicely with the appointment of the first five international partners, many of which are already well known to readers of The Wise Marketer.
Last year Colloquy (the consulting, publishing, research and educational services division of Frequency Marketing Inc.) announced the creation of The Colloquy Network of consultants, and has recently announced some new members to bring the total to five - members whose primary qualification for the task is their ability to leverage Colloquy's brand and resources, and their certification with The Colloquy Group's consulting methodology.
The new network:
- MJA Associates, United Kingdom Headed up by loyalty marketing expert Mike Atkin, MJA Associates was the first company to join the network, and has already reaped benefits from its affiliation. "Colloquy has literally opened doors for us in the loyalty marketing arena. Since joining the network in August 2004 we've received several leads and enquires that have already attracted revenues to more than justify our investment in joining." MJA Associates' clients currently include British Petroleum, Visa EU and the UK department store House of Fraser.
- Achievement Awards Group (South Africa) As a South African provider of full service incentive and performance improvement solutions, Achievement Awards was the latest company to join the network. Deon Oliver, loyalty business unit director, explained: "Our local teams have been trained by Colloquy personnel and, on August 16th 2005, we will co-present [with the Colloquy faculty and The Wise Marketer] a one-day Loyalty Marketing Summit to teach South African companies how to improve customer profitability through the effective deployment of loyalty marketing strategies."
- GomezLee Marketing (Dominican Republic) Since 1990 GomezLee Marketing has provided promotional and loyalty marketing services to companies in the Caribbean, including Nestlé Dominicana, TRICOM, Dominos Pizza, Bravo supermarkets, Ferreteria Haché and the El Salvador hardware store chain Freund.
- Loyalty Marketing (Venezuela) Gustavo Torrealba and Juan Luchsinger bring their combined experience in consulting, banking, and product development to their recently established Venezuelan consultancy, Loyalty Marketing. With consulting assignments from retailers, telecommunications and financial service companies already underway, the decision to join the network was straightforward. According to Torrealba: "The access to loyalty research, technology and software will allow us to leverage our expertise to help our clients establish long-lasting, profitable relationships with their best customers."
- Loyalty Solutions Ltd (Nigeria) The Nigerian loyalty marketing company, Loyalty Solutions Limited (LSL), has spent the past decade working with large Nigerian clients including Standard Trust Bank, Hygeia HMO, and nearly a dozen other financial institutions, to enhance their value propositions and improve their business intelligence and data processing capabilities.
Mexican link Along with the five new partners in the United Kingdom, South Africa, the Dominican Republic, Venezuela and Nigeria, Frequency Marketing Inc. also has a strategic international partnership with Mexico's Grupo Posadas.
According to Bill Hannifin of The Colloquy Group, who oversees international development, "The Colloquy Network is the first professional association of loyalty marketing professionals that allows companies from around the globe to incorporate our tools and resources into their product and service offerings."
For additional information: · Visit Colloquy at http://www.colloquy.com · Visit MJA at http://www.mjaassociates.com · Visit Achievement Awards at http://www.awards.co.za · Visit Loyalty Solutions at http://www.loyaltysolutionsnigeria.com · Visit FMI at http://www.frequencymarketing.com