CRM leadership awards presented for 2004
CRM magazine revealed the winners of its 2004 CRM Leaders awards at a gala awards ceremony held during DCI's Customer Relationship Management Conference in San Francisco...
CRM magazine's 2004 CRM Leader Awards recognise superior performance in three areas:
- ROI excellence in customer companies (the CRM Elite award);
- Individual achievement (the Influential Leaders award);
- Vendor leadership (CRM Market Leaders award).
Each award has several different categories. For 2004, CRM magazine expanded the number of categories to more accurately reflect the disciplines within CRM, and to reward sterling service to both small and large companies.
The winners included:
- CRM Elite awards: Mascot International, Netegrity, Golden Key, International Honour Society, KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines, Sealing Devices, AAA Mid-Atlantic.
- Influential Leader awards: Marc Benioff, David Garner, James Mitchell, Michael Thomas and Brent Leary, Michael Catalonello, Atique Shah, Michael McCloskey and Karen Richardson, Larry Ellison, Jim Goodnight.
- CRM Market Leaders: Accenture, Acxiom, Best Software, SAS Institute, Siebel Systems.
The full CRM Market Leaders article has been made available from CRM Magazine's web site.