Experts to highlight the Trends that Generate Loyalty
One of the hottest retail trends of 1999 was online grocery shopping, but 15 years later American households still are not ordering their milk online. Every year, a number of trends emerge with the potential to change the retail industry, but not all come to fruition. So, what are the most relevant trends today that matter to you as a retail marketer? Which are the ones you can actually leverage? And, just as importantly, how can you get your programs, systems and teams to meet these ever-changing and rising expectations?
This year's Colloquy Loyalty Summit in Arizona, USA (September 29th to October 1st) will see you joining expert Kevin Graff as he explores today's most promising retail trends and how to use them to grow share of wallet and encourage repeat customers. In one information-packed hour you'll discover how to lift sales by creating a high-performance service and sales culture. You'll walk away ready to sell more.
Graff has spent more than 20 years working with leaders to maximize sales and drive customer transactions 'over the top'. He specializes in helping companies achieve greater productivity from their marketing programs and their employees and is a proven expert at squeezing more sales out of each and every store.
Earn and burn is done Loyalty and CRM programs are critical to the success of many industries. But the days of earn-and-burn are waning as consumers seek higher-value interactions and companies ratchet down rewards in the face of economic instability.
Gamification has become the new front line for customer loyalty, opening pathways of engagement that were never possible before. Find out the secrets of next-generation loyalty, and how you can use gamification to engage your customers in unprecedented ways.
Data strategies Big Data was once just the domain of technology professionals, but that's no longer the case.
With original research and case studies from some of the world's most innovative firms, Mike Walsh will provide a clear roadmap to set your Big Data strategy in place for 2014 and beyond.
Demand creation In today's experience economy, companies and brands are competing against the world for the time, attention and money of individual customers who are already overloaded with stimuli.
B. Joseph Pine II, author of 'The Experience Economy and Infinite Possibility' will explain why marketing experiences are the best way to generate demand, and guide you on how to create experiences that will get your audience talking and generate profitable results.
We can think of at least ten good reasons why every loyalty marketing professional should go to this year's Colloquy Loyalty Summit - for example:
- Network With Your Peers Join a select group of executives from around the globe at an exclusive two-day event at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, a world-class destination resort.
- Best Event in Loyalty A whopping 100% of 2013 Summit attendees said they would recommend attending the event to colleagues.
- Take the Guesswork out of Gamification Stay for the post-conference "Gamification of Loyalty" workshop led by Gabe Zichermann, author of Gamification Revolution, and COLLOQUY's Jeff Berry.
- Award Winners The COLLOQUY Recognizes Winners will be honored and share their winning strategies.
- Loyalty Leaders Discover how Caesars Entertainment, MasterCard and Orbitz.com are using data to improve the customer experience.
- Retail Rock Stars Hear from retailers and brands including IKEA, JCPenney, Metro, Sephora, Shop Your Way Rewards and Kellogg's.
- Don't Fear the Data Discover how to break down and leverage big data with author and futurist Mike Walsh.
- Sell More Learn how to recognize which retail trends matter to you as a marketer and how to use them to grow share of wallet with retail specialist Kevin Graff.
- Solution Showcase Get up close and personal with the latest technologies and strategies to grow customer value at COLLOQUY's carefully curated Solution Showcase.
- Apply What You've Learned Gain hands-on experience with real-world challenges by participating in think tank workshops and interactive roundtable discussions included as part of your conference admission.
Click here to get the full agenda and get yourself registered.