Extra rewards for Rite Aid's loyal customers
Throughout the month of February 2015, pharmacy chain Rite Aid is giving its Wellness+ loyalty programme members the opportunity to have a 'Fabulous February' by offering exciting lifestyle and entertainment rewards through its new 'FABuary' programme.
The programme offers customers rewards for every US$50 spent on participating products in stores or online.
To participate, members of the free Wellness+ programme need to look for the pink 'Buy & Earn' symbol on store shelves. Once they purchase US$50 worth of qualifying products, they receive a unique Reward Code on the bottom of the cash register receipt.
Customers can make multiple visits and purchases to reach the reward thresholds of US$50, US$100, US$150, US$200 and US$250, receiving a new code at each threshold (up to a total of 5). The codes may be used individually or added together to redeem for bigger and better rewards.
Over 16,000 products are participating in the promotion, such as:
- Personal care items such as toothpaste, deodorant, body wash and razors
- Over-the-counter medications including allergy, cold and pain relief
- Skincare, cosmetics and beauty products including moisturizers and nail kits
- Hair products including accessories, hair colour and curling irons
- Household supplies including paper goods, cleaning supplies, batteries and pet food
- An assortment of vitamins and nutritional supplements
- Food and beverage selections of candy, cereals and flavoured drinks.
Rewards include items such as one month of unlimited access to Smart Kitchen, free beauty treatment, personal training session, one month subscription to Audiobooks or a 7-day resort stay, among many others. Reward codes must be redeemed before 29th March 2015.