SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. - May 11, 2022 - Consumer Acquisition today published an infographic featuring insights on in-game advertising trends, including different formats that are more powerful when used together and the market growth for in-game advertising. In-game advertising has proven benefits for advertisers seeking contextual placement, brand-safe environments, and captive audiences. Setting aside “gamer” stereotypes, mobile games appeal to hugely diverse audiences and offer marketers an increasingly flexible environment to reach them.
Download the full infographic here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtauio4pt6gvee6/In-Game-Advertising-Trends-Infographic.webp?dl=0
Key insights from the infographic:
- Rewarded Video Ads:
- 76% of millennials prefer opt-in rewarded video over interstitials
- 74% of high-income users prefer opt-in rewarded video over interstitials
- 77% of players are willing to watch an ad to receive a discount from a retailer
- Interstitial Ads:
- 18X higher CTR than banner ads
- 76% of ads players see in a game
- Playable Ads:
- +30–40% retention from players that install from ad
- -2X CPI reduction compared to other formats
- +114% revenue combining offerwall with rewarded video over rewarded alone
- 45% of offerwall users would stop playing a game if offerwall were removed
Consumer Acquisition’s industry expertise comes from managing over $3.5 billion in creative and paid social spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers, including Glu, Roblox, Wooga, Zynga, and Skillz. Its proprietary full-stack marketing platform AdRules provides real-time business intelligence and creative research from 3.5 million video ads across social channels.
About Consumer Acquisition
Founded in 2013, Consumer Acquisition is a technology-enabled marketing services company and creative studio providing end-to-end, results-driven creative storytelling, integrated user acquisition, and creative optimization. Consumer Acquisition has managed over $3.5 billion in creative and social ad spend for the world’s largest mobile apps and performance advertisers including Disney, Zynga, Rovio, Bumble, Nickelodeon, Yelp, Sun Basket, NBA, MLB, Roblox, Glu Mobile, Jam City, and many others. Consumer Acquisition was acquired by digital marketing agency Brainlabs in December, 2021. To learn more about Consumer Acquisition, visit www.consumeracquisition.com.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.
Google® is a registered trademark of Google LLC.