Neiman Marcus unveils 2006's exclusive InCircle rewards
Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman have published the exclusive InCircle rewards list for 2006, offering unique incentives including a range of gifts, exotic holidays, products, and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
The InCircle 2006 programme aims to provide its Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman members with thoroughly exclusive rewards. Key reward partners for 2006 include American Airlines, Mandarin Oriental, Orient Express, Crystal Cruises, United Mileage Plus, Virtuoso, Viking and Sony.
Among the options this year, the InCircle Exclusive Rewards of Membership for 2006 include:
- Isabella Fiore wallet A golden leather wallet embellished with the motto, "Thou Shalt Splurge" and a jewelled crown on the front (5,000 points);
- New York dining Enjoy lunch or dinner at one of the city's popular eateries. Choose from over 30 restaurants, including Asiate, '21' Club, Aureole, Nobu, Oceana, Town, Beacon and more. (Lunch = 5,000 points, Dinner = 10,000 points);
- Sony Vaio FS series notebook The notebook computer offers a combination of a full-size workspace (with a 15.4 inch widescreen display) and processing performance with a slim design. (50,000 points);
- Salvatore Ferragamo experience A four-night stay at Hotel Lungarno in Florence, a gentleman's custom shoe fitting and pair of handmade shoes, and dinner at the Ferragamo-owned Borgo San Jacopo. Guests will also receive a bottle of Il Borro wine from the Ferragamo Tuscan estate, and will be given a private tour of Palazzo Feroni, the company's headquarters. (300,000 points);
- Fashion fantasy Members will experience the excitement of New York City's Olympus Fashion Week by seeing the collections as they debut on the runway, and join top editors and buyers at three designer shows of choice, take behind-the-scenes tours, and relax in the VIP lounge between shows. (300,000 points);
- The Young and the Restless An exclusive behind-the-scenes experience on the set of the daytime TV drama "The Young and the Restless", courtesy of Sony Pictures Television. This includes round-trip flight to Los Angeles, three-night hotel stay, visit to the set, and lunch with the cast and crew. In addition, guest will receive a new Sony camcorder, and a tour of the Sony Pictures Studios' backlot, which features live sets and an insider's look at moviemaking. (2,000,000 points).
Neiman Marcus Group's operations span the specialty retail store (Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman) and direct marketing segments (the company conducts print catalogue and online operations for the Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman brands).