Festival of Marketing 2020 is going digital – delivering a week-long global event designed to address the biggest issues facing the industry right now.
Thursday 9th July 2020. London, UK: Tickets are now available for the 2020 Festival of Marketing, taking place 5th – 9th October. The event – now in its 8th year – is bringing together its strongest ever line up of speakers and sessions. Expanding from its previous two-day format, 2020 will host 80 sessions across five days. As always, the biggest names in marketing and beyond will join the line-up each day, to discuss and debate the most important issues faced by the industry and help navigate the changes and challenges of the year ahead.
The Festival is committed to delivering a world class virtual event experience that is as seamless, compelling and engaging as ever. Sessions will include a mix of live, pre-recorded and on-demand content and include marketing masterclasses with headline speakers, virtual networking opportunities, mentoring and ‘Festival Shorts’ – bitesize practical sessions on how to deliver change for your brand.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Mark Ritson, Professor of marketing and Marketing Week Columnis
- Helen Edwards, Founder of Passionbrand
- Chloe Pierre, Founder of thy.self
- Paul Pomroy, CEO of McDonald’s UK
- Claire Hennah, Global Vice President of Ecommerce at Unilever
- Rupert Bedell, Vice President of Marketing at American Express
- Nina Bibby, Chief Marketing Officer at O2
- Ines Ures, Chief Marketing Officer of Deliveroo
- Tom Wallis, CMO, Gousto
- Alex Weller, European Marketing Director, Patagonia
More speakers will be announced in the coming weeks. You can see the latest full line-up and keep up to date with speakers on the Festival of Marketing website. Russell Parsons, Editor-in-Chief at Marketing Week, said: “The marketing industry is full of innovative, creative and resourceful people. We will bring many of those together in October to discuss, debate and determine the best way to face the future. With the help of brightest minds from the world of marketing and beyond, we will present over five days inspiration, insight and advice on how to tackle the biggest challenges you face.”
This year’s Festival will focus on exploring the five key themes occupying marketers’ minds:
- Understanding trends
- A deep dive into the changing economic, behavioural and attitudinal trends that will define the year ahead and beyond, and how brands can address them.
- Delivering for customers
- Never have we seen such need for brands to adapt and redefine the customer experience overnight. This stream will unpick the processes and approaches necessary to better serve customers in the short, medium and long term.
- Creative effectiveness
- Brands are facing up to a difficult 12 months. There will be less money and more competition for attention. This stream will illustrate how creative thinking and storytelling can offer competitive advantage and financial value.
- Leading change and setting strategy
- This future-facing stream will tackle the leadership and strategic capabilities required in the years ahead, to increase the influence and impact of marketing within an organisation.
- Driving recovery and returning to growth
- Featuring leading authorities in marketing and case studies from some of the world’s most innovative brands, this stream will look at how to ensure your marketing intelligence is fit for purpose and how to better use data and insight.
Mark Ritson adds: “It’s not just another crappy conference. It’s The Festival of Marketing! And online or offline it’s unmissable.”
A limited number of Earlybird tickets will be available from 9th July for £199 + vat. Full price tickets will be £249 + vat https://www.festivalofmarketing.com/buy-your-pass