For the customer loyalty marketer who wants to stay ahead of the game, there's a brand new edition of The Wise Marketer's report 'The Loyalty Guide' (Volume 6) to be published shortly. Set in electronic PDF format, at 1276 pages the all-new report provides dozens of newly compiled case studies, best practices, technologies, facts, figures, trends, forecasts and predictions up to 2020.
The new Loyalty Guide 6 has been carefully researched, written from scratch, and put into a highly searchable, printable, portable, and flexible electronic format (PDF). Rather than updating the previous edition, Volume 6 contains brand new facts and figures, ideas, research, advice, case studies, market data, and practical know-how. Its 1276 pages of unrivalled loyalty marketing guidance are compact enough that you can now carry it on a tablet, memory stick or even a smartphone.
Work on this brand new report has been under way since mid-2013 and a limited number of pre-release copies are now available to Wise Marketer subscribers who order online before publication.
The ultimate customer loyalty 'how to'...
The Loyalty Guide 6 is a must-have for you as a marketing professional, packed with up-to-date facts and figures, and details of how to set up, run, measure, and profit from the latest customer loyalty, relationship, social & digital marketing strategies.
- Find out what works, and what doesn't.
- Find out what do to next, and how to do it.
- Find out what grows or slows bottom line profits.
- Find out how loyalty leaders keep a competitive edge, and more...
The report walks you through all the know-how, best practices, practical advice, loyalty metrics, reporting, analysis, and bottom-line effects of customer loyalty, and provides guidance from loyalty thought-leaders in every major market. Find out the best ways to gather, analyse, and act on customer data to increase profitability, reduce churn, and increase customer frequency, spending, and share of wallet.
What you can learn - and prove...
In practical terms, The Loyalty Guide 6 will show you:
- The business case for customer loyalty, engagement, social, mobile, digital and best customer marketing initiatives
- New research and thinking on loyalty marketing, branding, consumers, communications, and new approaches and strategies, best practices and cutting edge technologies
- The pros and cons of coalition loyalty schemes with detailed case studies and breakdowns of the world's leaders, including Nectar, Air Miles, Avios, Aeroplan, PayBack, eBucks, Fly Buys, Malina and Maximiles, and many others
- How to develop a strong loyalty strategy with solid financial justification, including how-to guides and walk-throughs for planning your programme structure, currency, rewards, communications, database, analytics and reporting - all illustrated with real-world examples and case studies
- The psychology of loyalty and engagement: what make customers love you or leave you, and what makes them feel positive about brands and loyalty cards
- How you can predict your loyalty scheme's size and value, short-term and long-term, plus ready-reckoning guides for market size and customer base estimation for over 50 countries and geographical regions
- Complete case studies of the world's leading loyalty programmes, including detailed structure and strategy breakdowns, partners, currency earning-and-burning options, developments and membership counts, covering grocery, retail, airlines, hotels, tourism, banks & payment cards, fuel retailing, food & drink, entertainments, and many other sectors
- How to collect, store, analyse and use your loyalty data - whether it's Big Data or small - to increase profitability, create a competitive advantage, and quickly improve no less than 20 key aspects of your business
- How to plan the perfect rewards strategy for your target audience - one that drives real loyalty, engagement, advocacy, share of wallet, increases your loyalty programme's business value, and throws up impenetrable barriers to copy-cat competitors
- The maths and metrics for customer loyalty, engagement, lifetime value, and profitability, including step-by-step formulae as well as a number of segmentation and loyalty models (including online versions!)
- How social, mobile & local marketing work with customer loyalty to drive deeper engagement, better customer experiences, increase brand equity and reputation, reach new customers, spread word-of-mouth, and create brand advocates
- Market trends & forecasts over several years that will shape customer loyalty, engagement, social marketing, mobile marketing, branding, digital marketing, direct marketing, word-of-mouth and more
- The latest loyalty-based pricing techniques, including a points-based mechanism that's fair to everyone, builds customer engagement, and drives loyal behaviour even among low spenders
- New tools and innovations to improve marketing effectiveness, campaign monitoring, and increase your marketing ROI
- New best practices, market data, techniques and smart ideas to help you develop your customer loyalty and marketing strategies without breaking the bank
- How to plan personalised messaging that's relevant, on-time, and on-target using e-mail, mobile, social media, the web, direct mail, kiosks, call centres and other channels
- Techniques and innovative ideas for effective win-back, churn/defection pattern spotting, customer retention, advocate creation, generational and lifestyle marketing, and more
- The key ideas, goals & attitudes behind successful loyalty schemes, how to avoid common traps and pitfalls, and how to keep customers engaged with fresh offerings, surprise and delight campaigns, and dozens of other new and emerging strategies
- The world's top 20 loyalty experts explain everything from why a loyalty scheme is needed and how to improve it, to increasing its profitability and how to add real value for both customers and your brand, and of course what's going to happen to loyalty during the next few years!
A goldmine of online and offline loyalty resources...
Apart from getting your own electronic copy of the report (which can also be printed out if you want), you'll have permanent access to a number of spreadsheet and web-based formulas and working models that you can use to model your own loyalty initiative and test its impact on your company's profitability and customer base - past, present or future.
Just look at the table of contents - there are dozens of tables, charts, diagrams and even web-based updates for a whole year after publication, providing a truly comprehensive global source of facts, figures, market sizing & valuation data, trends, forecasts, and materials for proposals, presentations, and project tenders. See how you'll personally benefit from the report... you can download the free Executive Summary, as well as several Free Samples from the report itself.
How you'll keep your competitive edge...
If you're starting out in loyalty, The Loyalty Guide 6 explains the essential ideas and techniques behind successful loyalty initiatives, as well as how to plan, execute and future-proof your new loyalty strategy. Or if you're a seasoned marketer, this report is your complete guide to the world of loyalty marketing, best practices, technologies, trends & forecasts, tricks and techniques, covering every major market worldwide.
Place your order online now to get your 10% Earlybird Discount! The single-user report will be 1075 (about US$1755 or �1275), but you can get 10% OFF those prices by ordering now, before it's published. And you can save even more by adding ALL FIVE earlier editions for only 590 extra, which gives you the ultimate reference library of loyalty data, techniques, facts and figures detailing the entire history of loyalty marketing!
Pricing, ordering, downloads and the free Executive Summary are all online now at www.theloyaltyguide.com.
Regular updates and loyalty tools
The report comes with regular web-based updates for the first year, and a variety of online formulae and tools that can be used to analyse and benchmark loyalty programmes and customer bases against industry standards and financial forecasts. Tools that are made available interactively (online) or in spreadsheet format include:
- The Patronage Ratio - how loyal your customers are to you;
- The Switching Ratio - how likely a customer is to switch to a competitor;
- The Budget Ratio - what share of a customer's wallet you have;
- The Enis-Paul Index - a predictive 'loyalty score' (based on the above);
- Customer Retention Rate - how many customers are staying with you;
- Customer Lifetime & Customer Lifetime Value - what they'll be worth;
- Uplift needed to pay for rewards - how much extra profit you'll need.
What do you get?
You get the full electronic edition of Volume 6, ready to download immediately. The PDF is fully indexed, searchable, clickable, printable and portable. And you'll also get a web-based membership that gives you access to online searching, interactive loyalty tools and formulae, useful downloads, and a support desk for queries and questions, seven days a week.
There's full information about the new report on The Loyalty Guide's web site:
See who relies on The Loyalty Guide
Pricing, licensing and special offers
Order your copy now (Visa or MasterCard)