United Airlines launches new luxury travel club
United Airlines, in partnership with Starwood Hotels & Resorts, Cunard Line, Conde Nast Traveler and IMG have announced the launch of 'Ameniti', a new luxury travel club.
A members-only programme, Ameniti is designed to provide business and other high-end travellers with a range of elite privileges, special services and other travel offers, including air travel, hotel stays, and cruises.
"United is committed to bringing the best in travel value to today's elite traveller," said Martin White, senior vice president of marketing for United Airlines. Once registered, some of the benefits that Ameniti members enjoy include:
- Unlimited 2 for 1 tickets on United Airlines with the purchase of any full fare ticket in any class of service for domestic travel or in United First or United Business, for international travel originating in the United States or Canada when booked and ticketed through Ameniti.
- Complimentary room upgrades when available, free continental breakfasts each day of their stay, a welcome gift upon arrival, and late check outs whenever members stay at participating Starwood Hotels & Resorts, including St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, W Hotels, Westin Hotels & Resorts, and Sheraton Hotels & Resorts. Members also receive automatic Gold Status in Starwood Hotels' Starwood Preferred Guest loyalty programme.
- A US$300 Shipboard Credit and a special welcome gift for members who set sail on any Cunard luxury liner, including the newly launched Queen Mary 2. Some of the amenities members can enjoy using their credit include Swedish massage after an aerobics class, or an afternoon shopping spree in the boutiques of Regent Shops.
- A paid subscription to Conde Nast Traveler, the affluent travel lifestyle publication providing insider information for the sophisticated traveller.
- Special members-only offers from sports and entertainment marketer, IMG, for privileged access to sporting and leisure events worldwide. One event currently offered is an exclusive VIP Pebble Beach golf tournament package.
- Personalised travel service from a dedicated team who are able to assist members with their travel plans and needs.
Throughout the year, Ameniti expects to announce additional benefits from other partners. The charter membership fee for Ameniti is US$295 per year.
For additional information: · Visit Ameniti at http://www.ameniti.com · Visit United Airlines at http://www.united.com · Visit Starwood at http://www.starwood.com · Visit Cunard at http://www.cunard.com · Visit IMG at http://www.imgworld.com · Visit Conde Nast at http://www.concierge.com/cntraveler