Who won the 2006 Customer Excellence Awards?
Fourteen companies won recognition at the 2006 CustomerSat Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) Awards, which were conceived to recognise outstanding achievement in terms of corporate customer satisfaction efforts.
Eight of the fourteen companies recognised are repeat award winners. Two companies, StubHub and Newmarket International, achieved awards in multiple segments.
Winners The awards went to:
- 21st Century Insurance (www.21stcenturyinsurance.com)· Customer Care Satisfaction
- ATX Group (www.atxg.com)· Customer Assistance Response Centre Satisfaction
- The Cobalt Group (www.cobaltgroup.com)· Support Services Satisfaction
- ComputaCenter (www.computacenter.com)· Service Desk Satisfaction
- CyberSource (www.cybersource.com)· Enterprise Customer Support Satisfaction
- Digital Insight Corporation (www.digitalinsight.com)· Client Service Satisfaction
- Getronics (www.getronics.com)· Customer Support Satisfaction
- International Network Services (INS) (www.ins.com)· Professional Services Satisfaction
- Internap Network Services (www.internap.com)· Professional Services Satisfaction
- MetroCities Mortgage (www.metrocitiesmtg.com)· Mortgage Borrower Customer Satisfaction
- Newmarket International (www.newmarketinc.com)· Project Management Satisfaction· Customer Support Satisfaction
- StubHub (www.stubhub.com)· Website Buyer Satisfaction· Post-Event Buyer Satisfaction· Post-Event Seller Satisfaction
- Toshiba America Business Solutions (www.copiers.toshiba.com)· Service Support Satisfaction
- WebEx Communications (www.webex.com)· Training Level 1 Satisfaction
Measure of loyalty According to CustomerSat, receiving an ACE Award demonstrates both rigorous application of customer feedback processes and outstanding performance as measured by those processes. It also recognises those responsible for serving customers in the recipient's organisation.
According to John Chisholm, CustomerSat's chairman and CEO, "Other measures come and go, but customer satisfaction is the most enduring and consistent predictor of customer loyalty, long-term growth, and corporate value. It is also the measure that customers themselves care most about."