In this week's Newswire you can enjoy a curated list of the latest customer loyalty, technology, payments, and other relevant marketing news. We include a spectrum of topics, all with the intention of keeping you informed and enabling you to star in your next big meeting.
The Loyalty Newswire makes it simple for busy professionals (e.g. YOU) to quickly digest important industry news and trending topics. Keep reading!
If you haven't taken advantage of a free subscription to our weekly Newsletter each Thursday, please do it today! You'll unlock access to exclusive content, events, promotions, and more.
Stay. Loyal. Always.
- Stuzo Launches Gulf Oil’s New Wallet Steering Program Network-Wide
- Antavo Announces new product, Deep Sapphire , providing Capabilities for CPG & Umbrella Loyalty
- New Webinar May 17 - Modular Loyalty – What is it and why is it Important?
- Sephora makes changes to its Beauty Insider program
- BharatPe rebrands its loyalty program, PAYBACK India to Zillion
- Hot Takes in Loyalty
- Quick Perspective: Why is choice such a big deal?
- Join Points4Purpose in New York City on June 1 to celebrate its US launch.
- Gain CLMP™ certification in Melbourne and Singapore during May 2023 with The Loyalty Academy™
Stuzo Launches Gulf Oil’s New Wallet Steering Program Network-Wide
Stuzo announced today the network-wide launch of Gulf Oil’s new Gulf Pay program. “We’re excited to be partnered with Stuzo for the re-launch of Gulf Pay including a robust loyalty offering and a more rewarding experience for the user,” said Nikki Fales, vice president, marketing & payments at Gulf Oil. “Our partnership with Stuzo sets the stage for future enhancements that will further benefit our network of Gulf distributors and dealers and their customers.”
Antavo Announces new product, Deep Sapphire , providing Capabilities for CPG & Umbrella Loyalty
Antavo issued a detailed product release for its new product Deep Sapphire, technology centered around new capabilities that unlock opportunities for umbrella and CPG loyalty programs. Viktor Fasi, Head of Product at Antavo Enterprise Loyalty Cloud, said “Every type of loyalty program and every industry requires its own unique solutions. We are constantly expanding our product capabilities to diversify our platform and have the right capability for every occasion. This way companies have access to more custom-tailored technology instead of a one-size-fits-all solution.”
New Webinar May 17 - Modular Loyalty – What is it and why is it Important?
Modular Loyalty is how modern loyalty technology is being architected. Brands wishing to add capability on a flexible and cost effective basis are calling for this modular approach, but until now the concept was not fully explained. This webinar, moderated by Bill Hanifin, CLMP™ and featuring Exchange Solutions Loyalty experts, Scott MacDonald (VP, Product and Marketing) and Jen Hickling (VP, Loyalty Solutions Engineering) will give you the knowledge and understanding you need to embrace this innovation. The webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, May 17th at 1pmET. Register today.
Sephora makes changes to its Beauty Insider program
Brands continue to tweak program rules and not all the changes are welcome. Beginning June 1, Beauty Insider members looking to redeem their birthday gift online will have to make a minimum purchase of $25 in order to use the perk. Customers can still redeem their birthday gift in stores without a minimum purchase amount. Let the Twitter hailstorm begin.
BharatPe rebrands its loyalty program, PAYBACK India to Zillion
BharatPe Group, a fintech startup, has announced the rebranding of its loyalty program, PAYBACK India to Zillion. The new program tagline ‘Aha Everywhere’ aims to offer customers opportunities to earn loyalty points for their spend. The new program tagline ‘Aha Everywhere’ aims to offer customers opportunities to earn loyalty points for their spends. Read the official press release here.
Hot Takes in Loyalty
- Wow Bao Partners with DevourGO to Power Promotions for their Upcoming Digital Collectible Rewards Program. Wow Bao, is launching its much-awaited digital collectible program in May.
- Navan is celebrating its 8th anniversary, and is offering a special gift to customers by fully funding 100% of rewards.
- Grocery chain Solomon (Bahamas) is marking the one-year anniversary of MySolomon’s Smart Rewards by offering new promotions to its customers. The grocery loyalty program was launched in May 2022 and reports over 53,000 active members.
- Tuesday Morning is going out of business after 49 years
- Shopify reports $1.5B in revenue, lays off 20% of workforce
- Sparta Loyalty shares a report on London’s Retail Technology Show
- The CRMC will be held in Chicago June 7-9, 2023. Brands announced include Adidas, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Chico’s, GNC, Lifetime, London Drugs, Majid Al Futtam, Nascar, NBA, Pep Boys and Sonesta. More announcements will be coming soon. More information and registration info can be found here.
Quick Perspective: Why is choice such a big deal?
For starters, customers expect it. Second, competitive brands oblige it. Read here if you want a quick take on why Giving customers intelligent control over fundamental buying or redemption options will increase brand vigilance across the board.
Join Points4Purpose in New York City on June 1 to celebrate its US Launch
Points4Purpose is hosting a reception to celebrate its US Launch on June 1 at 6:30pm. The reception is hosted by the Wise Marketer Group, the Australian Trade Commission and Investment NSW in Manhattan, New York. A panel will discuss how you can join the growing movement from Purpose to Profit and, in so doing, grow customer lifetime value. Register here.
Gain CLMP™ certification in Melbourne and Singapore during May 2023 with The Loyalty Academy™
There is only one professional certification for Loyalty Marketers in the world and that is the Certified Loyalty Marketing Professional™ offered by The Loyalty Academy™.
The Loyalty Academy is bringing its unique program guided by independent governance and oversight to two new locations during May and June 2023:
The Loyalty Academy brings it unique program guided by independent governance and oversight to three locations during May and June 2023:
- Melbourne, Australia - 16-18 May. Mike Capizzi will be leading the workshop with input from sponsors Epsilon, Gratifii, Incentive Solutions, and Points4Purpose. Register here.
- Singapore - 23-25 May. Mike Capizzi continues his globe-trotting at the York Hotel in Singapore with support from Platinum sponsor Epsilon. Check out the agenda and register here.